Self care is the way in which we care for our mental, emotional and physical health. It’s activities we do to keep us as our best selves. Practicing self care is an action-oriented way that we can show ourselves self-love. Self-love is exactly what it sounds like, loving yourself. It means loving all aspects of yourself, by accepting your flaws. Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to indulge in some self care and these ideas will help you create little moments throughout the day to pause and enjoy your own company, here is our self-care routine we are doing for our self-care Valentine's day.
1. Cook a new meal idea that has more veggies& drink water stay hydrated
2. Do a gentle mind-body connection Yoga. We love Yoga with Adriene, she has the most calming voice and breaks down 10-30 minute sessions with varying difficulty. Yoga in the morning will help you fall into a more relaxed sleep later too!
3. Take a warm bath with cozy music and some wine if you are a wine lover, light some candles.
4. Do a face steam and Apply face mask.
5. Write a letter to yourself, Do a gratitude journal and spend today focusing on reasons why you love yourself. List out things you’ve done that you are proud of, progress on personal goals, anything that makes you realize how awesome you are.
Enjoy your self-care Valentine's day. how will you practice your Valentine's self-care?